Our prestigious client from Industrial Area, Madina City, Saudi Arabia is currently looking for Corrugator Supervisors!
Age: 22-40 years old
1. Supervises subordinates in carrying out the assign task.
2. Execute any related jobs that may be assigned from time to time
3. Inspect single face and double face sheets to detects any deviations from the set standards
4. Checks and compares IPO to the required specification specified in factory card…
5. Conduct inspection per job orders and per batch
6. Makes periodic and random checking in every schedule of jobs.
Check and correct impression and alignment for boards B, BC, C flute respectively
7. Check the bonding strength, determine by using physical delaminating.
8. ENSURE that all operators and helpers who are needed in the shift operation are present at the start of operation
9. Ensure that the all subordinates follow and obey instructions. Standard operating procedures and company rules and regulations.
10. Impose discipline as required by policy.
11. Closely coordinate with planning department regarding job orders to ensure accuracy of product to be process.
12. Ensure all operators and helpers perform their duties according to their respective assignments and job descriptions
13. Immediately correct all errors in machines operation and the quality of output and product handling.
14. Plan corrective actions
15. Render technical assistance in the repair of all machines.
16. Operate the slitter and cut off machine.
17. Have good experience to make good planning for paper roll width that should be used for production.
18. Ensure the cleanliness and upkeep of the whole work area.
19. Performs other related duties that may be assigned to him by his superior