Our prestigious client from Al Khobar, KSA, with POEA ACCREDITATION NUMBER: 10294295
Salary Package will be:
Basic: SAR 2,100.00
Housing: SAR 1,125.00
Transport: SAR 305.00
COLA: SAR 255.00
Saudi: SAR 510.00
Total: SAR 4,295.00
**Duties and Responsibilities:
1.. Welding in carbon steel, stainless steel and other exotic materials ensuring associated housekeeping.
2. Welding pressure vessels, heat exchangers and structural components. Material thickness up to 80mm.
3. Work in accordance to ASME ‘U’ Stamp processes.
4. Utilize fixtures, jigs, and clamps for welding jobs
5. Ensure equipment is maintained in good working order in conjunction with the Preventative Maintenance program
6. . Assists the Fabricators for the preparation of fit-ups
7. . Examine detailed drawings or specifications to understand job, material and equipment requirements
8. 08. Support, adhere and promote the HSE policy of the company, along with its IS014001, 0HSAS18001 and IS09001 principles
9. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. . Knowledge, skills and understanding of the approved welding procedure specifications relevant to the various jobs
2.. Ability to observe proper safety precautions
3. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and written; and understand and carry-out written and oral instructions
4. . Understand principles and practices of welding, with knowledge about the welding processes like SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, FCAW and SAW
Responsibility Educational Qualification and Practical Experience
Responsibility Class Main
1. 1. Graduate from technical college with three years vocational training or apprenticeship. Ability to read, write and speak English.
2. 2. Minimum five years work experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities involved the welding of heat exchangers and pressure vessels and structural items.
All interested applicants may visit our office Unit 1801 OMM Citra Bldg. San Miguel Avenue Ortigas Center Pasig City (Beside Linden Suites). Mondays to Fridays 8:30AM to 5:30 PM . Bring your updated resume and photocopies of your credentials.
You may send your updated resume (with updated 2X2 picture in white background) to:
**PLEASE USE YOUR POSITION DESIRED AS SUBJECT ON YOUR EMAIL**
For more details please text :
Or call us at:
(02) 636-7092 or (02) 5719448
For Manpower Pooling only/ No Fees to be collected